Being Brave and listening to my heart is something I’m only now, at 50, getting better at. Always wanting to create but not having the courage. Afraid of failure or rejection. All real things, but somehow now, the need is overpowering the fear. Painting brings my internal love and joy out onto the canvas and I am so excited to finally share the beauty with you.
This watercolor painting is one of my favorites for the vibrant colors of oranges, reds and pinks. It feels like a beautiful flower bed to me.
This listing was originally painted in watercolor, and is reproduced on this fine art giclée print. Professionally printed with high quality archival pigment inks on beautiful 340g textured watercolor paper.
- Printed with an approximate 1 – 1 1/2″ white border for easy framing.
- The artwork comes unframed.
- Colors on you screen may differ slightly from the original.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Due to Covid 19 please allow 10-14 (or more) business days for packaging and shipping of this item.